Monday, August 25, 2008


Alrighty, well here's the 2nd "installment" of the one chip bakery...napkins! A bit anti-climactic...I know, got a little behind tonight and have a few more things "in the oven" (get it? b/c it's a bakery??) any way...the other things aren't quite "there" yet and I'll save them for a later post :) Any who, with these, I'm going for a couple different ideas...one where the napkin looks to have chocolate on it (yes it's chocolate you sicko) and the others, obviously, do not...also I was thinking it might be cool to vary the chip "flavor"...every napkin has a white, dark, or milk chocolate chip on it...thought it would be cool... either way, still have a few more things on the "one chip bakery" to come, then gotta move onto more stuff... :)

1 comment:

Bai Fan said...

I am liking where you are going with these. So does the little guy have a name?

If not I dub him Winserton.

Consider him dubbed.